Saturday, October 29, 2011

Body by Vi success stories

THESE ARE ACTUAL BODY BY VI SUCCESS STORIES....THIS IS WHY I DO WHAT I DO!!!

Debbie Gonzalez
I was put on Metformin last year in November when I was diagnosed with Diabetes. I started drinking at least a shake a day sometimes 2 in May. I started decreasing my metformin from 2 pills a day to 1 a day in August. I stopped taking Metformin in September cause my sugar readings were getting lower. My doctor was not happy that I stopped but said he would monitor me for next few months. Last week I had my appt with my doctor to review the lab work from the visit before. He came into the exam room and shook his head and said, "I don't believe it but your HA1C is in the range I would expect to see a non diabetic!" "I guess what your doing is really working!" That was month 3 of not taking Metformin.

Dean Rodden
I lost over 60 lbs over the summer and then in the fall changed my goal to run a half marathon that I just did on Thanksgiving morning this past Thursday. I am now looking for another run to do soon.

Tamara Sands
Because of ViSalus I can now get up each morning feeling like I slept the night before because I no longer have apnea...because of ViSalus my cholesterol is back to normal levels along with my blood sugar...because of ViSalus I've lost 62# since April 2010 and am still losing...because of ViSalus I can now wear the 'skinny' clothes I used to wear (size 22W to size 12)...because of ViSalus I can now play soccer with my grandson, carry him on my shoulders without pain or shortness of breath and just plain PLAY with him...because of ViSalus I have my life back to live for ME again...I love ViSalus!

Kennie Tameka
 I have not had another MIGRAINE after being on the ViPak. My husband lost 27 lbs and my daughter request the shakes monthly from college as her meal replacement. The neuro helps her concentrate with her studies and It keeps me clear!

'Tamiko Zackery'
"Because of Visalus I can look down and see my feet again; I've lost weight and a total of 10 inches off of my body in just 60 days. I sleep like a baby and wake up feeling refreshed. My digestive system is functioning 100% better than before and I have the energy of a 21 year old. I've earned a black BMW while creating a really nice income and I'm helping others to do the same. I've met some incredible people and I've made lots of friends. Thank You Visalus." ~Tamiko Zackery

Maggie Yule
Because of ViSalus I feel better at 50 than i did in my 20s, Enjoy better memory, strength & stamina, shorter recovery between workouts, Went from a size 7 down to my original size 2. Same size i was in collage! Because of ViSalus and the leaders in my team i was also able to stay in my home when the tsunami of 2009 hit. Thank you Body by Vi!

Vanessa Dirani
Because of Visalus, I have been able to stay home with my 2 boys all week of Christmas and will be with them all of next week, while still getting paid the same I was as a PT!!!! Not to mention that because of Visalus, I did not gain any weight over the holidays!!!:) Because of Visalus I am excited about the future and I am reaching for the stars!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment