Monday, October 17, 2011

Why Body by Vi?

My story is simple.  I am a mom of three sweet kiddos that keep me extremely busy just like most of you.  After I had my first two children I bounced back quickly as far as losing the baby weight and getting back into my "normal" routine.   After I had Maddox, my third child that is now two, I had a hard time getting back to my normal self mentally and physically.  Even after a year's time I still felt very tired all of the time and no matter how hard I worked out, I couldn't get those last 15 baby pounds to come off.  Not to mention I was battling migraines on an almost daily basis.   
 
When I heard about Body by Vi it immediately caught my attention because of it's claims of "losing weight."  I did lots of research on it and so did my husband Kevin who has a degree in fitness.  We quickly learned that Body by Vi was  about promoting health, wellness, and nutrition and not just weight loss.   After much thought and consideration I decided to take the 90 day Body by Vi Challenge in late August.  Boy was I in for a surprise!  For the first time since having Maddox I started feeling wonderful.  My energy came back, my headaches were a lot less frequent and I just felt better.  Not to mention in the first 33 days I lost 9 pounds!   It truly has made me feel like "Kim" again.
 
That's why I decided to "promote" the challenge.  It's my hopes that I can share my story with others about how Body by Vi helped me bounce back.  I invite you to take a look at my website, read about it, ask questions. Whether you want to lose a little weight, build lean muscle or simply feel healthier, Body by Vi can help!   I have samples of everything and I'd love to share them with you so that you can decide if you may be interested in taking on the challenge like I did.    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment